Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lauren & Evan





















  




























 






















 










I am totally stoked. It is for quite a good reason. Lauren saw my photographs of her friend's wedding five years ago. She liked them so much that since then she has been determined that one day, when she got married, she would hire me also. No pressure, right? I only have to live up to 5 years worth of anticipation and expectation. Not to mention that she is also kind, beautiful, generous, thoughtful. The kind of bride that makes me REALLY not want to screw this up. Really. 

So she got engaged. She contacted me. She hired me. And I am so very grateful. It was a beautiful wedding. Not only was the ceremony at a gorgeous, historic stone church but the reception was at the Hershey Antique Auto Museum. Fully equipped with its very own diner. SO fun! 

And did I mention how happy I am with the results??



No comments: